Pagans at the Parliament

Dec/09

Audio Interview with Ed Hubbard

I’ve posted a short audio interview with Ed Hubbard, a PNC correspondent, as well as host of MagickTV and Pagans Tonight, from Melbourne, Australia. We discuss some of the emerging themes regarding Pagans at the Parliament, Pagans and indigenous religions, Pagan ritual at the Parliament, and other topics.

If you are a Pagan podcaster, or host a Pagan-friendly radio show, you are welcome to download this file to play on your program. Be sure to credit the Pagan Newswire Collective as the audio source.

RSS Feed

8 Comments for Audio Interview with Ed Hubbard

June Dawson | December 6, 2009 at 5:35 pm

Excellent! Thank you Jason and Ed.

The Wild Hunt » Michael York at the Parliament and other Pagan News of Note | December 6, 2009 at 6:50 pm

[...] to credit the Pagan Newswire Collective as the audio source. For more Parliament-related audio, check out my discussion with Ed Hubbard, a PNC correspondent, as well as host of MagickTV and Pagans Tonight. There are more scheduled [...]

The Wild Hunt » Religion at Copenhagen and other Pagan News of Note | December 7, 2009 at 6:38 pm

[...] of the environmental movement” say? According to reports from the Parliament, they may sound amazing like Pagans, even if the Pagans weren’t invited to most of the panels on climate change and the [...]

Pagans at the Parliament | August 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Jasmine | December 30, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Thank you so much for doing this. I’ve been trying to get a liltte more intentional about the PA side of our lessons I feel like we’ve kind of slipped recently. This will hopefully help me get back into it again!

Jule | April 8, 2015 at 7:13 am

Hey, I’m always hannigg out here. I’ll try to be more intentional about commenting so you know about it, ok? I sort of got out of the habit while you were having your baby, but I’ll get back in it now.

http://carinsurancemun.info/car-insurance-grand-view-id.html | June 23, 2015 at 4:52 am

That’s the best answer of all time! JMHO

http://autoinsurancenim.top/snyder-texas-auto-insurance.html | June 23, 2015 at 4:55 am

Articles like these put the consumer in the driver seat-very important.

Leave a comment!